Monday, May 17, 2010

Little Plans

Mr. C and I don't have kids yet, but we have several friends who are preggers and the baby bug has bit me big time! So, although we aren't preggers ourselves, I spent a little time thinking about nursery ideas and baby furniture. Here's what I came up with:




It's a pretty simple plan...I realize I haven't included things like linens and art, but it's a start. At least I know how much money I need to save!
Looking at what budget nurseries can cost -like this Young House Love nursery, or this one at withTWOcats- I think $600 is a pretty conservative sum.

The best thing about the furniture choices is that the dresser will grow up with the baby, as will the crib which converts into a headboard.

Well, I'm back to day dreaming about babies...


No comments:

Post a Comment