Wednesday, May 5, 2010

To Summerize

The weather where I live has been teasing me lately...switching between cool rainy days and warm almost-summer-but-not-quite days. In protest of the change to cold, I've done three things (that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it):
First, I painted my toes and fingers this FABULOUS color...it's creamy and dreamy and oh-so-summery!
The second thing I did was freshen my wardrobe with some summer pieces, including this peasant style top. Ain't it cute?! I wore it with some strappy flat sandals and navy shorts yesterday, and felt light and fluttery all day.


And best of all! I switched up my mantle decor...I added some limes, orange roses, and candles...voila! energetic and happy living room mantle.


See?

Happy colors :)

2 comments:

  1. Your mantle is so beautiful! Very simple but gorgeous! Our house has a fireplace but no mantle. :-( Tim said he could add one for me...

    ~ Carrie ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! it's a fun surface to decorate. :) if you end up getting one, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete