Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday

It is a challange to put my mind towards the good grace of God today...I'm feeling ill and tired. Even so, His grace is evident.
To begin...
1. It's Friday, which means I have two whole days with LOML

2. I got to sleep uninterrupted all morning. It's not fun to feel ill, but it's delightful to get to sleep so much!

3. I had energy to clean my messy house. I really just wanted to crawl into bed and pretend I didn't even have a house, let alone a messy one. But despite my complaining body, the house got cleaned, and it makes me happy.

4. Entertainment for low-energy days. I've been watching 84 Charing Cross Road...what a sweet, only-slightly-sad tale.

5. Frozen dinner. The frozen lasagna that will be our dinner tonight is enough to make a gal sing the Hallelujah Chorus.

2 comments:

  1. lol...Your last one made me laugh...only because I can completely relate! There are some days when it's such a relief to have something quick like that for dinner!

    ~ Carrie ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...yeah! it was a great relief to have food already made. I am interested in making lots of food ahead of time to freeze for such days, but I haven't given it a go yet. Have you? do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete