Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another birthday to plan!

In addition to Mr. C's birthday party next week, I'm also now planning an 80th birthday party for Mr. C's Nana. It'll be a family affair, with lots of yummy food and conversation. No particular theme, just a celebration of the 80 years of life God has blessed her with!
Since it's going to be an April party, I think that a soft and cheery color palette would be ideal.
I have a bunch of this fabric (from Ikea) that I plan to use on the tables for tablecloths:

Pretty and bright!

These napkins from Ikea are a lovely color (and they're cheap! only $1.99 for 50).


And I plan to make a birthday banner along these lines, but different colors methinks:


And...I have to make a decision about floral centerpieces. Here are the contenders:


Which do YOU think I should use?

No comments:

Post a Comment