Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools

I woke up this morning with the sudden realization that today is April 1st, and I have NOTHING planned to prank my friends and Mr. C with. Too bad! especially when there's all sorts of fun ideas available -here are my favorites...and who knows, maybe I can pull one off today after all ;)

A fun "shrunken breakfast" prank on Martha Stewart


A few easy pranks that I might try...also on Martha Stewart

If you don't want to prank anybody, but you'd like a laugh, read this cute description of of how to "Make Your House Look Magazine-Perfect in 8 Easy Steps" at Hooked On Houses

And lastly, the top 100 April Fool's Days Hoaxes of All Time over at museumofhoaxes.com. I had to laugh at #8...a left-handed Whopper, courtesy of Burger King in 1998 (and folks fell for it!).

Happy April Fools Day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment